Due to the risks of COVID-19 in Manitoba, we want to assure the well-being of our employees, customers and communities. We will continue to monitor this situation closely as we look forward to resuming operations. We encourage you, as will we, to practice the essential measures being recommended by the Government of Canada to help plank the spread of the disease.
Our office will be closed to all non-essential traffic.
- If you are visiting or picking up an order please call our office at 204-774-9571, and somebody will meet you at the entrance gate to our Seaco dock yard.
- Wherever possible our staff will bring your order outdoors and load you outside.
- Once in our yard remain in your vehicle and we will process your order over the phone.
Our shop also will be closed to all non-essential traffic.
- For vendors delivering product, please stay with your vehicle, call the office at 204-774-9571, we will then have a staff member meet you and explain unloading procedures.
- Our delivery trucks continue to run as normal, with some modified procedures:
- All customers are to come out to our trucks to have paperwork signed and our drivers will await your instructions as to your delivery procedures.
- If you don’t want to take a copy of your packing slip, we will keep your signed copy on file and can email or fax a copy on request.
Please stay safe and remain healthy,
Seaco Marine Inc.